What geographic areas of Central Ohio do we cover?
APPS of Columbus covers all the Central Ohio Counties including: Franklin, Delaware, Licking, Fairfield, Muskingum, Pickaway, Ross, Jackson, Athens, Hocking, Pike, Logan, Champaign, Marion, Knox, Union, Madison, and many more.
If we don't cover it, we will forward the order to the APPS office with coverage in the area!
What information do we need to have before you call in or order an exam online? You (as the agent or administrator) should provide us with the following information for the technician to perform an exam in the most timely and efficient manner:
• The specific name of the insurance company.
• The amount of insurance
• If it is a special product like a preferred or select (which may have different underwriting requirements) please let us know.
• The full name of the client
• Home and work address
• Home, Cell, Work numbers if available
• Social security number
• Date of birth
• The best place to reach the client and whether you need us to obtain the state of
• Ohio HIV consent form.
In short, the more detail you can provide us about your client, the better able we will be to complete your request promptly.
For ease of ordering you can fax an order to 614-839-2784, or order on line at: www.appslive.com
Please provide us with your email address or fax number for status options.